--Powerful Airflow System: Circulates Air Over 40 Feet
--Provides up to 17 hours of runtime on an REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery
--Adjustable Head: 120° Adjustable Head, and 9 Stopping Positions, Provide Best Control of Airflow Direction
-OREGON®’s high-power, 15 amp CS1500 chain saw is the only corded electric chain saw on the market with a chain that can sharpen itself. The CS1500 has all the traditional conveniences of an electric saw — instant start with the pull of a trigger, minimal maintenance, low noise and silent between cuts — and takes it one step further by incorporating the built-in PowerSharp® chain sharpening system. With a simple pull of the red PowerSharp® lever, you’ll take your chain from dull to sharp in as little as three seconds so you’ll never cut with a dull chain again.
-Built-in PowerSharp® chain sharpening system
-Light-weight, balanced ergonomic design
-Up to 50 hours of run time per charge
- 6 LED Flashlight runs up to 50 hours per charge from a single fully charged 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery
- Compact and ergonomic design at 5-7/8" long
-5.6 HP with Powerful 81 cc Engine
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation
- Ignition coil with start support function stores electrical energy with each pull for more efficient ignition at start up.
-No Oil Mixing Simplifies Operation and Prevents Piston Seizure Due to Improper Mixing
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 93.2dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Cut through concrete up to 4.81 in. deep with this heavy-duty power cutter from Makita. Ideal for masons, welders, landscapers, steel contractors and more, this 5.1 HP gas-powered dynamo produces up to 9350 RPM to rip through metal, tile, cement and other dense materials. This unit comes ready for water hookup from a pressure tank, gravity feed tank or garden hose to wet down the impact area and keep the blade cool. This 14 in. 73 cc industrial saw has a 37 oz. fuel tank and quick start-up, allowing for maximum convenience no matter how remote the work site.
-Includes: (1) 14 in. gas-fueled power cutter, (1) screwdriver, (1) adapter ring, (1) torx key and (1) universal wrench
-Engine timing regulated by new-age carburetor to sustain blade speed under load
-4.4 HP with Powerful 61 cc Engine at Only 19.6 lbs.
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris